- Dr. Jean-Philippe Aumasson | Chair of CMTA's Tech Committee, CSO and co-founder - Taurus
- Jacques Iffland | Chairman of CMTA, Partner - Lenz & Staehelin
- Marc Bürki | Founding member of CMTA, CEO and founder - Swissquote
- Patrick Oltramare | Shaper of 4T-DLT, CEO - SwissCaution
- Stephanie Tauber-Gomez | Senior Project Manager in Innovation and Sustainability - digitalswitzerland
Listen to inspiring presentations on:
- CMTA, the creation of decentralized capital markets infrastructures, and CMTA's tokenization model
- 4T-DLT initiative, vision and launch of its new website serving as a neutral platform to connect the community to collaborate on technical and legal standards
This will be followed by a Networking Apéro where you can connect with other participants and exchange on the future of blockchain.
An independent association formed by leading actors from Switzerland's financial, technological and legal sectors to create common standards around issuing, distributing and trading securities in the form of tokens using the distributed ledger technology.
An initiative that follows a federated and collaborative approach to create an open repository for the technical and legal information, definition and standards for a secure, interoperable and reliable Swiss Distributed Ledger Technology infrastructure. This initiative was launched by Swisscom, Switzerland’s leading telecoms & IT company, and MME, a leading Swiss consultancy firm for law, tax and compliance, under the umbrella of “digitalswitzerland”.
digitalswitzerland is a Swiss-wide, cross-industry initiative that aims to strengthen and anchor Switzerland as a global leader in digital innovation. Under the umbrella of digitalswitzerland, more than 230 organisations consisting of Association members and politically neutral Foundation partners work together transversally to achieve this goal. digitalswitzerland is the go-to partner for all digitalisation matters and is committed to solving a wide range of challenges.